1. Do you crave the heals of bread or the middle? HEELS!
2. Hands Chapped/Dry or Softer? DRY!
3. Eating more or sick/nauseated? Tie.
Eating more: Boy
4. Can people tell you are pregnant from the back? Or are you pregnant all over? Don’t Know!
Just from back: Boy
All over: Girl
5. Which breast is bigger during pregnancy? Right?
6. Who was more aggressive at the time of conception? Equal.
7. During the pregnancy, have you been crabby or happy? Both!
8. Carrying low or high? Lowish
9. Do you crave sweet foods or sour/salty foods? Salty/Hot
10. Is the heartbeat high or low: Medium. Been both high and low.
11. Which side do you lay on when resting: Started on Left, Turned to right recently.
12. During the pregnancy, have you been clumsy or graceful? Clumsy.
13. Show me your hands. gave a high five.
Shows them palms up: Girl
Shows them palms down: Boy
14. Has the husband put on weight during the pregnancy? No.
15. Pick up a single key. By big part.
Picks it up by the long narrow part: Girl
Picks it up by the round part: Boy
Picks it up in the middle: Twins
16. Did the older sibling say Mom or Dad first? none.
17. Consider the Mother’s age at conception and the year or conception. Even and Odd.
Both even or Both odd: Girl
One is even and one is odd: Boy
Apparently, according to old wives tales and of the questions I answered, I’m having a boy. YAY! We’ll find out for sure in a few weeks!